AN IMPORTANT MEMO
FROM: Head of Education & Training – Multinational Educational Consulting
TO: All Our Clients
SUBJECT: Working Strategically In Isolation While Combating COVID – 19 Pandemic
DATE: March 30, 2020
Due to the recurring spread of COVID – 19 pandemic across the globe which has necessitated temporary closure of business activities both within our country (Nigeria) and other nations around the world in an attempt to curb its spread, all our offices (main or mini) will be closed from today Monday – March 30, 2020 and will remain so for the next one week until further notice is passed to you via our communication channels.
As you may know already, we always safe guard the interest of our clients at all times through best practice ethics as professionals in the business industry where we belong; hence, this precautionary measure to combat the spread of the killer virus disease.
During the time of our closure, all our services will still remain active and accessible, except for one-on-one physical contact. For the sake of emphasis, we will be able to attend to the following business activities while working in ISOLATION for the good of our clients out there and the organization at large.
- Online classes for selected foreign exams – IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, GRE, SAT and GMAT
- Payment of exam registration fees for IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, GRE, SAT and GMAT
- Sales of scratch cards for checking results – WAEC, NECO and JAMB
- Flight booking & hotel reservation (locally & internationally)
- Admission counselling/consultation via whatsapp video call for those interested in studying in UK, USA, Canada, Australia, France, Cyprus, Malaysia, Dubai, Mauritius, Malta, Poland, Lithuania, Czech Republic, Netherlands, India, Turkey e.t.c.
- Student & Tourist visa counselling/consultation via whatsapp video call
- SEVIS fee payment (for US study visas)
- Fund transfer for payment of application, registration, tuition and housing fees to school and any other chosen destinations
- Sales of textbooks (foreign and local) for several exams
- Sales of motivational/inspirational books from selected authors
We also urge our clients to take advantage of our various on-line platforms and other social media platforms below in order to be abreast with on-going activities in our organization in terms of service delivery.
Facebook (Page 1): https://web.facebook.com/mecnigeria
Facebook (Page 2): https://web.facebook.com/mecnigeriaadmissions
Whatsapp: 08060581501 (whatsapp only)
Phone call (direct voice calls): 08177619660
We recognize how challenging these times are and we hope that as a people, we shall fight through this stage and come out stronger. Please pass this information to your families, friends, loved ones and acquaintances.
Stay safe and we shall keep you updated.
(Head of Education & Training)
Multinational Educational Consulting
Plot 925, 13th Cavera Road, Beside MRS Filling Station,
By 6th Avenue Road, Festac Town,
Lagos – Nigeria.
…………………………. your direct pathway to quality education