Study in Poland
Have you ever thought of studying in Europe?
If yes, take a while to consider studying in Poland.
Europe has a lot to offer especially from an academic point of view. It provides excellent structure for higher education at affordable cost with huge cultural diversity. Studying therefore in Poland (the heart of Europe) is worth the extra effort to select not only institutions with lower tuition fees but also a nice place to live. Being invited to study in a Polish institution means that you are invited to the European Union, of which Poland is an active member state.
Why Study In Poland?
1. A member of European Union.
2. A member of the Schengen area.
3. Cultural diversity.
4. You are able to obtain a European degree at a low cost.
5. Lower tuition fees and living expenses (tuition as low as €3,000 per year).
6. Several English taught courses available.
7. Quality education that is recognized worldwide.
8. Residence permit available for international students upon arrival.
9. Relatively safe country with a low crime rate.
10. No TOEFL or IELTS requirement.
11. Gain up to 1 year post study work opportunity after graduation.
12. An ideal location for tourists.
13. Students can work part time during school time and full time during holidays.
At the moment, we represent the following institution in Poland
· Vincent Pol University
About the University:
Vincent Pol University (VPU) is a private university, located in Lublin in eastern Poland. It is approved by the Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education to award Bachelor and Master’s degrees recognized across the European Union, and by extension these are recognized globally. The University was founded in 2000, and has grown rapidly in popularity, with a current student community of around 4500, including over 40% international students, studying at different levels.
Admission Intakes: March & October each year
Application Period (March 2021 intake): On-going
AVAILABLE COURSES & TUITION FEES
Bachelor Programmes, Duration & Yearly Tuition fees
(Taught Entirely in English)
1. BSc Nursing (3 years) – €3,100 EURO
2. BSc to MSc Physiotherapy (5 years) – €3,100 EURO
3. BSc Beauty Science (3 years) – €2,500 EURO
4. BSc International Business Management (3 years) – €2,100 EURO
5. BA Tourism & Hospitality Management (3 years) – €2,100 EURO
Master’s Programmes, Duration & Yearly Tuition fees
(Taught Entirely in English)
1. MA International Tourism (2 years) – €3,100 EURO
2. MSc Physiotherapy (2 years) – €3,700 EURO
How to Apply?
If you are interested, kindly contact us via email or whatsapp to get the detailed admission requirements.
Application Deadline: January 8, 2021.
For any other information kindly visit our office at the address below;
MULTINATIONAL EDUCATIONAL CONSULTING
Plot 925 – 926, 13th Cavera Road,
Beside MRS Filling Station, By 6th Avenue Road,
Festac Town, Lagos – Nigeria.
Whatsapp: 08060581501 (whatsapp only)