MBA School in Los Angeles, California USA.
24-month Program designed for working professionals
Today we want to bring to your notice an INTERNATIONAL STUDENT focused MBA program in an accredited Business school located in Los Angeles, CA.
- The program prepare students with the necessary skills and knowledge to understand, manage or create financial, business and leadership careers in executive management and entrepreneurship.
- The program provides the tools for business and leadership professionals to develop knowledge, attitudes, and skill sets that will equip them to perform effectively, ethically and creatively in the corporate or business environment.
- Amongst others
SOME BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM
- Day 1 CPT: Students on the program can legally work 20 or 40 hours per week while they study.
- Flexible: Classes are only done on campus for 9 weekends per year but students can still maintain full – time F1 visa status. This allows students to live anywhere in California and even as far away as Texas and Ohio.
- Tuition: The institution is a non-profit university so tuition is only $22,500 for the 24 months of studies (approximately $938 per month).
- Test Score: No GMAT, GRE, TOEFL or IELTS needed for Nigerian students except they haven’t studied at Post secondary level in English.
- Scholarships: All admitted student’s gets up to $3,000 tuition waiver depending on the quality of their application and statement of purpose.
- Experience: No previous management experience needed.
- Qualification: Minimum of 2nd class Bachelor degree in any field.
- Academics: Students take part in consulting projects with real companies rather than just take tests.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
You can apply now by sending us the following documents;
- Completed application (to be done by us online)
- O’ level result (WAEC or NECO or both)
- Copy of Bachelor Certificate
- Official Transcript (from school to school)
- Copy of International passport
- Detailed CV
- Statement of Purpose (stating your previous studies, work experience if any and why you want to pursue the MBA program)
- Application fee of $50 (payable directly to school)
- Processing fee of N100,000 (payable directly to our agency).
Pay N50,000 before we get started and pay balance when offer letter arrives.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
- You can come and apply directly in our office
- You can apply by indicating interest online and sending us your application materials via email.
Multinational Educational Consulting
Plot 925, 13th Cavera Road, Beside MRS Filling Station,
By 6th Avenue Road, Festac Town, Lagos – Nigeria.
Phone: 07032835643, 08055730374, 08177619660